Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Spin Pins for the win!

Hello everyone!

I promised I'll take pictures of the products I bought from shopping online. Haha! I decided to just post them one by one so I can tell you how much I loved/hated (well, I never hated things!)

Here's the first item:

SPIN PINS!

At first, I didn't know how to use it, so I'm hesitating to buy it. My co-worker/friend has something like this (except that she bought it in the mall, and branded). She told me how to use these thingies!

The first time I tried to use them... hmm, I guess I can say that I fail! But after my first day, I succeeded! Unlike the instructions found in the album (where spin pins are posted), I didn't use bands/san-rio to set my hair. I really find this product very girly and nice. Hair designs all over, imagination's the limit! =) You can buy 1 set ( which has 2 pins ) or more to satisfy your hair's need! :D

This product costs wayyy cheaper (sorry Karla :P, I can still buy another 24 sets of these! hahaha!) but offers the same... will still hold your hair! Of course it depends on how you put style, ok? :) Here's mine, taken minutes ago! :D Haha.




You may get spin pins (and much more pins that will spin you crazieeeer) at:
https://www.facebook.com/goddessdonnamarie?fref=ts

by the way, still on sale! 8% off until tomorrow @ 8PM! :)
xoxo

SO FAR, THIS IS MY FAVORITE! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment