Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

[100-day Photo Challenge] Day 1: A picture of yourself with fifteen facts

CISCO Core Council of the Philippines Student Congress
picture from Cris Cansino

15 FACTS ABOUT ME:
          1. I graduated post-secondary at MFI Foundation Incorporated - Technological Institute last October 2011.
          2. I own 5 dogs.
          3. I am currently working as a game programmer.
          4. I love pizza!
          5. I make friendship bracelets for fun and to be productive! Yeps, I don't sell them! :)
          6. My favorite TV series is House MD
          7. My favorite color is PINK.
          8. Favorite games are Sims and Kingdom of Loathing. :D
          9. I want to be in showbiz industry someday ( grabe, kahit extra lang, please?)
          10. Celebrity crushes are Xian Lim and swimmer ... (uyyy! hulaan mo na lang! :D)
          11. Sleeping is a hobby for me. :D
          12. I'm talkative. :D
          13. I get upset and annoyed easily.
          14. I use to stay late and get up early.
          15. Dancing and singing are hidden talents :P

No comments:

Post a Comment