Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Less 8% on all items at Goddess's Pleasures by Marie Donna


Hello everyone!
Girls (and guys), give yourselves a break from pressures, heartbreaks, work, stress, and so much things that will... you know... ruin your days ( and nights )!

My friend and schoolmate and classmate's sister, and my cousin's batch mate is having a sale in her online shop! :) 8% less from Sunday (14th October 2012, 8PM) until Wednesday (17th October 2012, 8PM). The more items you buy, the merrier! Hihi.

Ate Donna is a really nice girl! She's very patient with me, every single time when I ask prices! Also, you will really really really fall in love with her items! My favorite so far are my Nikon Mug, spin pins, and the high five stirrer! I've bought many items from her, a lot of times! She makes me excite with her products. Going to her page is one of my to-do's every time I log-in! Stress reliever.

Well, been hooked to online shopping since I am sooooo lazy to go around malls!

Will take photos of the items I bought from her (oh, except the contact lens and the things I gave as gift to my friends and relatives though) maybe tomorrow, since I really am sleepy! :D

Here's the link! :D VISIT HER! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment