Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Happy Art(sy)-Sunday!

Hello Sunday loves! I'm feeling kind of bad today. Feeling chilly, kinda hot. Oh no! I don't wanna be sick. It's gonna be payday tomorrow! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------

 Until I talked to someone! :D (Story of my life, kelangan laging may magandang makita!)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, came across with a very nice friend and tita, ate Maren! :) Hihi. She's one of the coolest, ever! She's so crafty! She just opened an online shop named Forbeaded Manila (feel free to add her shop). Also, she does skin tattoos. Visit her hihihihi! :D

Here's the logo! :D Haha. Visit and you'll be really in love with the bracelets, anklets, necklaces, and earrings! As a fan of ate Maren and friendship bracelets... I just... WOWed! Here's the link to her album that will surely make you fall in love with beads, threads, and everything, even feathers! :D



Oh hey, I almost forgot, you can also contact her for face painting! :D


Call now! :D Grabbed from ate Maren. Credits to her too! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment