Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Etude Time! =)


Hello Etude House (Megamall)! We met again! :D
Hello loves! Back to shopping at Etude House! What I bought and the kwento(s)! :)


I bought:
Bee Happy Sleeping Pack (Php 249, [sale, less 50%])
This one is on sale. The only thing on sale that I got my interest on! =)
Actually, there are three. But I didn't like the scent of the other two, so I chose this one. This item was the last thing I had put in my pink basket. =)

This is the first time that I'll be trying a sleeping pack! =) So far, so good. Before I posted this, I have already put some on my face! =)

Silk Scarf Hologram Hair Mist (Php328)
I was thinking of buying the Hair Serum or the Oil. Suddenly, I remembered that Adet gave me Sunflower Oil as a birthday present. Be creative, ok? I'll just put Sunflower Oil first, then spray some Hair Mist on my hair.

I've already consumed a bottle already! =) Tres bien so far! Smells really nice! Girls should try this. Recommended to those who ride Jeep, or any opened PUVs (like the Jeep) LIKE MEEEE!

Trivia: This item was the first Etude item I bought! =)

Shinistar Clear BB Lotion SPF20/PA++
I wanna experience using BB Cream/Lotion! =) Just it! =)

Smells nice! =) This is the first time I'll be using it! =)

Freebie:
Hair Pin Ballpoint Pen
The really cutie patootie! =)

So Hi Etude! =) Before I paid, I saw this kikay bag! :( I hope they're still available by next year! =) So tell me about your favorite Etude products and let me have a try! (Btw, will post more of my kikays soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment