Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Hello, we met again!

It has been a long time since I last visited my Tito Nelson and Lolo Nanding's grave. Just a while ago, we visited them. I can't remember the last time I visited. Grade school, maybe?

I'm sorry for not rotating the photo. :)


I haven't met my lolo. Only my sister did. She said our grandfather even gave her a gift. It was nice seeing his pictures. I remember Tito Nelson as very helpful. One memorable moment was that he even went to my other uncle's house just to fix my shoe! =) Hahaha! =)

There you go for today. I haven't been on my mom's side's family! They usually go by 1st of November but I got home from office at morning. So I slept all day! I slipped one day! =| (Bawi next year! :))

How did you all spend the loooooong weekends (for the Filipinos ^^)? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment