Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Etude House's Power Three (for me)!

So yey! Just this night I felt blogging about too much random things.

Hihi! I'm back to my being an EH fangirl. Here I present to you my POWER THREE!

Wonder Pore Freshner, Bee Happy - Missing U Sleeping Pack, Happy Teatime Aloe Vera Cleansing Cream ^^

Why did I tag them as power three? Because after using them (before I sleep), I feel pampered, refreshed, and relaxed! I put first the Happy Teatime to cleanse my face (massaging my face too ^^). After that, I put Wonder Pore Freshner (Btw, this product also worked for me when I had troubles with my itchy and oily face). Twice a week, I put Missing U to moisturize my skin.

Yes, yes! I'm an EH fan, ok? (Wait did I just say that again?) ^^

Happy night! =0

No comments:

Post a Comment